Non-profit Web ServicesCustom Design Web Solutions for Non-Profits
Church of Christ (Holiness)
Southern University Alumni (Dallas Chapter)
The Links, Inc (Tucson Chapter)
Pittman Life Empowerment
Alpha Kappa Alpha (Tucson Chapter)
Baton Rouge Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation
First Impressions are 94% design related. We make sure your non profit website design “WOWs” them!
WHY ARE NON-PROFIT SOLUTIONS IMPORTANT?
Choosing the right functionalities for your non profit organization is both time saving and service effective. Sure, your website needs to look appealing, but most important, by have the right functionality, you’ll increase their community engagement, drive more traffic, and ultimately strengthen your online presence.
Studio Green Web Design are professional and easy to work with. They have a quick response time so I am happy to receive the updates that I need in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend Studio Green for your website needs.Cesanee Johnson
Some additional features available:
- Custom design
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Create, modify, and delete content
- News Manager
- Integrated, Online Donation System
- Online Forms System
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Image / Photo Gallery
- Video Player – embedded videos
- User authenticated pages
- Site search
- Site optimized for search engines (SEO ready)
- Job Opportunities Manager
- And more…
LET’S TALK — AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, OF COURSE.
Speak with one of our web design advisers, and get back to doing what you love to do.
Fundraising Tool makes it easy to:
- Spread your message
- Securely accept donations
- Create a “community” interested in the cause
- Help supporters engage and spread the word to their friends
Organize your Events, Volunteers, and Online Registration!
Non-profit Event Manager
The easy-to-use Event Manager provides an integrated set of tools to simplify the sign-up process for all your events.
- Volunteer Management – A drag-and-drop interface allows event administrators to select specific volunteers for specific assignments, as well as reject a would-be volunteer’s services altogether. The interface also allows the administrator to give volunteers assignments manually (vs. when volunteers sign themselves up, e.g., if a constituent expresses interest in volunteering over the phone).
- Built-in marketing functions – Easy-to-customize registration forms, social media sharing buttons, and email capabilities improve communication with registrants and spread the word about your events quickly.
- Immediate and secure payment processing – Registrants sign-up online and pay online – works with many merchant accounts such as Paypal, Google Checkout, and Authorize.net. Event Manager also provides the highest level of data security and compliance.
- Up-to-the-minute data reporting – Capture and store any registrants’ information you choose (volunteer interest, T-shirt size, age) and access the data anytime, anywhere online!
- Complete registration control – Enable early-bird pricing, discounts, set a seat capacity, establish a registration cut-off date, enable group level registrations for tournaments, camps, clinics and other team events.
Engage Your Audience!
Social Media Manager
For the most effective Internet Marketing plan, your nonprofit organization should take advantage of social networking and blogs. Sites like Facebook and Twitter offer new ways to encourage people to show that they are committed to your cause. Social Media Interaction helps you include social interactivity on your site to keep in touch with donors and volunteers.
Check out some our work!